Ebling Library
History of the Health Sciences Schools at the University of Wisconsin Madison
University of Wisconsin Madison
Ebling Library University of Wisconsin Madison
     


Medical Facilities
Pharmacy Buildings

 

 

South Hall
Located on Bascom Hill, it housed the Pharmacy School
from 1883 to 1889 when the school moved to North Hall.


Photo courtesy of the University of Wisconsin-Madison Archives







Chamberlin Hall
Located on the corner of Charter Street and University Ave.
In 1903 it was originally designed for the Chemistry Department but the
Pharmacy Department was soon added. In 1955 the left wing along Charter Street was
added for a Pharmacy School entrance.


Photo courtesy of the University of Wisconsin-Madison Archives





Rennebohm Hall
Located at 777 Highland Ave, the building was completed in 2001.
In 2004 it was connected to the Health Sciences Learning Center by a skyway.


Photo from Ebling Library Collection


     
     

This material may be protected by copyright law (Title 17, US Code).

memorabilia  facilities people